About the Position:
Public accounting firm in the Financial District of San Francisco seeks a caring, courteous, and accurate Accountant for a full-time position to provide the highest level of accounting service to our top-tier clients, managing their personal accounts, along with other accounting responsibilities. Must be fluent in English and demonstrate a sunny disposition and professional attitude.
Candidate must have:
- 3-5 years QB Desktop, QBO, and Bill.com experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to construct and deliver daily cash management reports
- 4-year college degree
Desired skills and experience:
- BS in Accounting or related field
- Experience with QB cash and credit card reconciliations
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide top-level accounting support to clients
- Reconcile cash and credit card accounts monthly
- Proactively anticipate clients’ needs and propose solutions to current or future challenges
- Ensure the accuracy and timely completion of all assigned client work
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein:
- Public accounting firm with a long-standing reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
About Our Firm:
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD) is a highly regarded public accounting firm operating out of San Francisco for over seventy years. The firm is comprised of approximately 95 employees with branch offices in San Mateo and Walnut Creek. SLD’s primary services include assurance (audits, reviews, and compilations), tax (corporate and individual planning and compliance) and accounting. Assurance clients are typically private companies located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Clients operate in industries which include manufacturing, distribution/wholesale, real estate, construction, nonprofit, and food and beverage. SLD also has a large employee benefit plan audit practice. The firm provides a professional and fun environment for individuals interested in pursuing a career in public accounting.